Vertex Endurogear SP 100 is a mineral, extreme pressure, industrial gear lubricant designed to operate over a very wide range of temperatures and conditions.
Vertex Endurogear SP 100 is designed for use in :
- Mechanical gear boxes .
- Bevel, spur, helical and industrial hypoid gear cases.
- Applications in extreme temperature environments.
- Industrial bearings and gear sets.
- Reduction gears, worm gears and speed variators.
- Gears in semi-sealed casing.
- Is ideal for bath, splash or circulation lubrication systems of heavy industrial gear cases found in mining, steel and manufacturing industries.
Vertex Endurogear SP 100 offers the following benefits:
- Vertex Endurogear SP 100 posseses excellent extreme pressure level- To maintain an effective protective film under high pressure.
- Vertex Endurogear SP 100 has good anti-wear properties – To prevent pitting and reduce wear for extended service life.
- High thermal stability – Vertex Endurogear SP will minimise sludge formation under high temperature
- Vertex Endurogear SP 100 is equipped with outstanding demulsification properties- This enable rapid water separation.
- Vertex Endurogear SP 100 posseses superior anti foaming properties – To eliminate air entrainment and ensure optimum lubrication
- Full compatibility – Compatibility with conventional elastomers used for sealing gear casing is a major benefit of using Vertex Endurogear SP 100.