Vertex Magna HD 10W40 is a full synthetic lubricant for European heavy diesel engines. Employing synthetic technology, manufactured from high quality PAO base stock. Manufactured for long drain intervals in all conditions.. It is specially designed to exceed the demands of Euro V and VI and is suitable for use in previous engine types.
Vertex Magna HD 10W40 is designed for use in :
- Where an ACEA E4/E6, or API CI-4 rated engine oil is required.
- Can be used where previous API specifications are recommended.
- Manufacturers such as Mercedes, Man, Scania etc recommend a high TBN 10W40 long drain fluid.
- Suitable for use in the latest Euro IV and Euro V emissions European diesel engines including those that use SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) emissions systems along with those fitted with or without DPFs (Diesel Particulate Filters).
- Also suitable for use in normal or cooled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) systems, emissions engines where API CI-4 rated oils are required.
Vertex Magna HD 10W40 provides the following benefits :
- Thanks to its new additives technology, Vertex Magna EU+ 10W40 provides a level of protection and cleanliness of the engine and the turbo compressor higher than other oils of its kind in the market.
- High quality Group IV base, coupled with latest generation polymers reduces the loss of oil viscosity through shear, and avoids wear.
- Increases Diesel Particulate Filter life and improves engine performance.
- Compatible with SCR and EGR.
- High TBN allows for extended oil drains of up to 80,000km.
- High performance dispersants keep soot in suspension, reducing wear.
- Suitable for use in mixed fleets reducing inventory costs and misapplication.
- Easier start up than 15W engine oils, resulting in reduced wear and fuel usage.