Fresh fish storage and barbequing tips!
Summer is coming, and so is barbeque season - and nothing screams BBQ pro like a slick apron!
And to really get you excited about getting your grill on, check out these excellent fresh fish storage and barbequing tips!
• Keep fish on Ice - if you don't manage to clean your fish on the day of the catch, store it in a chilly bin filled with ice and clean it the following day. Check the condition of the ice regularly and replenish if needed.
• Plan your feast - plan your feast as soon as possible so you don't waste any of your hard-earned catch.
• Refrigerate fish properly - clean, scale and gut your fish, store fish in the coldest part of your fridge, and cook within 2 - 3 days of the catch date.
• Freeze fish correctly for best results - clean, scale, gut, and fillet your fish before freezing. Store in an airtight or vacuum-packed freezer bag and eat within three months of the catch date.
• Barbequing seafood - follow the guidelines on the table below and cook perfect fish every time!
*Terms and conditions apply.