Operating under the COVID-19 Traffic Light Framework
Our priority is to maintain a high standard of service and customer support across all settings in the government’s traffic light framework - while keeping staff, customers, and suppliers safe.
What to expect when you visit our sites? (19 branches nationwide)
At all traffic light settings we will:
- Strictly follow government guidelines
- Display the NZ COVID tracer app QR code and keep accurate records of people visiting our sites
- Keep your information safe and private
- Maintain 1m physical distancing
- Wear masks when dealing with customers and suppliers
- Follow all recommended hygiene protocols, with hand sanitiser at entry / exit points.
CLICK & COLLECT. Wherever possible, we will offer a click and collect service to support our customers, in addition to maintaining a safe retail or customer-facing environment.
If we are directed to close a site for deep cleaning, we will do our best to be back up and running again within 24 hours. Where this is not possible, we will work hard to keep customers and suppliers informed. Our focus will be on working to minimise any service disruption or inconvenience to you and your business.
Please don’t take offence if we ask you to:
- Wear masks when dealing with our staff
- Stay home if you feel unwell or have received notification that you are a close, unvaccinated secondary, or casual plus contact
Visiting your sites
When visiting your sites our staff will fully comply with your rules.
As a business we have strongly encouraged our people to get fully vaccinated. Our staff will be happy to show proof of vaccination status if required. Please let us know if your business needs mandated proof of vaccination to access your sites.
Let’s work together to protect ourselves & New Zealand businesses.