Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ is a fully synthetic constant variable transmission fluid. Vertex Transmatic CVT MV + is blended from high-performance synthetic base oils and carefully selected additives, including friction modifiers, detergent-dispersants, oxidation inhibitors, viscosity index improvers, corrosion inhibitors, and defoaming agents.
Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ is designed for use in :
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV + has been specially designed for use in latest generations of Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) which transfers traction via steel-made traction chains or belts. It provides outstanding power transfer and better fuel-economy performance for CVTs as compared with the regular automatic transmissions.
- Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Suzuki, Mini, Toyota CVT transmissions etc.
Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ provides the following benefits:
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ minimises friction between belts and pulleys which protects against fatigue damage.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ imparts both shear and oxidation stability to the fluid and maintains the performance of a Continuously Variable Transmission by providing excellent wear protection.
- It provides outstanding power transfer and better fuel-economy performance for CVTs as compared with the regular automatic transmissions.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ remains fluid at low temperatures for excellent operation during winter.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ prevents sludge and varnish build up
- The other benefits of using Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ are smoother operation, longer gear life, ultra performance.
- Not for use in DCT applications. For late model Mercedes Benz, VAG and Nissan NS III applications, please use Transmatic CVT FE.